A Little Life Update // Personal

11:30


Hey cats!

Things have been a little quiet on the blogging and social media front from me over the past couple of weeks and unfortunately that's down to real life getting in the way. I'm proud that I've managed to fight through most things and find balance between blogging and my reality, posting weekly for a significant amount of time; things are now so overwhelming though that I have little headspace for blogging and engaging with others. Naturally I hate this, it's so frustrating to once again feel like I'm isolating myself but my anxiety has been through the roof lately and I am finding it hard to be around others. The good thing is that I know there's an end to it when I finish college this Summer, but it's still a long way off with plenty of obstacles in the way.

College is much busier now it's final year and time to do our research projects, but I'm also playing catch up on other pieces of work I'm behind on due to a shocking previous year full of health issues. Thankfully I've made some headway on that but it's an ongoing process, naturally because of this I'm busier than most of my classmates. Add in chronic fatigue, asthma, vitamin B12 deficiency and vitamin D deficiency, life is a lot more difficult to manage in finding the right balance. 

Because of this I've decided that I'm going to take any pressure off myself and go back to blogging when I have time/when I feel like it so as not to jeopardise my college work; I'm a classic case when it comes to finding ways of procrastinating. It's not ideal but like I say, by Summer I'm a free agent and I'll have much more time to get back on track and really take my hobby seriously because it brings me so much joy.

I hope you can understand and if there's anything else you'd like to know or chat about, hit me up in the comments below!

Stay curious



Follow me on Bloglovin'

* Header picture from stocksnap.io

You Might Also Like

0 .

Check out my profile at Bloggers Required
Follow