My Favourite Brow Products of All Time // CF Beauty

11:30


Hey cats!

It's been a little while since I've done a beauty post and a lot of that is down to the fact I don't often change up my make-up so there isn't usually much to catch you up on. However, in the past few months I've tried out some new products on my quest to find my own holy grail brow product and I have to say, I've found some gems! Since I'm finally getting the hang of this brow malarky and a few of you have been kind enough to compliment my brows on Instagram, allow me introduce you to my favourite products of all time. 


NYX Brow Gel


A brow pomade was a big step for me so a gel was definitely something novel, that being said this little wonder is so fantastic, easy to control and you barely have to use any so don't let the tiny tube deceive you! There's a great range of colours available and the gel is a thick enough consistency that means it doesn't squeeze out uncontrollably at the slightest touch, but it's not so thick that it's impossible to get out. I would say with this that you need to have a good angled brush to apply it with (my favourite is down below) and to make sure you don't layer it up because it can go clumpy/flaky as it dries very quickly, so speed is of the essence in applying it. It's one of those products that I was unsure about at first but once I got in the groove with how to make it work for me, it's hard to want to use anything else, especially when the staying power is beyond incredible; brows on fleek all day. 


Barry M It's A Brow Thing


I bought this on impulse because I wanted lush brows quickly & easily for the days I'm not feeling so great and boy does this product deliver on that, which is great when I don't want to commit to using the gel. The only downside of this is that you can't control how much product comes out (and it's quite a lot so use with caution) but it's so easy to apply, goes on velvety smooth and surprisingly considering it's only a powder, it does not budge. At all. My favourite combo lately is to use this to roughly fill in my brows, and then to use the gel to sharpen the top and bottom lines. Such a winner for me and again the staying power is phenomenal. 


Makeup Revolution Brow Dual Arch & Shape


This is an old favourite of mine, I don't use it so much nowadays but it was an absolute failsafe when I did. I'd use this in a similar way to what I've just mentioned, where I'd fill in my brows with the soft crayon and then outline/extend with the felt tip end. It's beyond easy to control, pigmented but not too much so (meaning you can layer up) and again my brows lasted all day. I also was a big fan of using just the felt tip end to fill in my brows because you could create real looking brow hairs with minimal effort; I'd highly recommend this product if you're just starting out on getting those Instagram-esque brows!


EcoTools Angled Brush


If you're going to be using gels, pomades, etc then you're going to need a good brush and EcoTools are always my go-to brand. The one pictured is most likely from a set I purchased a while ago but they have an amazing brow specific duo which is practically the same brush plus a spoolie to tame those brows for under a fiver! Anyway, I love this angled brush because the long handle gives me a great amount of control, the brush is soft but still keeps it's structure and of course it's eco-friendly and cruelty-free.
I hope you enjoyed my brow faves and maybe you've discovered something new to try out, I love these because they're all budget options that go above and beyond their monetary value in product quality, not to mention they're all cruelty-free! Also, don't forget any brows are even better after being set with a brow gel, you can read about my favourite one here.

What are your holy grail brow products? I always like to try new things (as long as they're cruelty-free)!

Stay curious


You Might Also Like

0 .

Check out my profile at Bloggers Required
Follow